Valentine’s Day is perfect to enjoy an intimate evening as a couple. So here are some suggestions for planning a romantic Valentine’s dinner.
If you have dinner at home:
- Choose if you will prepare the menu or prefer to order or buy food. Ideally, just make a homemade dinner if you really enjoy cooking. If you have too much stress or you do not like the stove, it is better that you spend that time to prepare the environment or fix yourself.
- In any case and although it sounds a bit like a topic, your partner will appreciate having dinner in a relaxed and sensual atmosphere. To achieve this, you do not need to spend a lot of money or do anything sophisticated.
- Lighting is very important: with a soft and subdued light we all feel more beautiful and sensual. Simply light several candles or cover a lamp with a red or orange scarf.
- Also take care of the perfume: incense, perfumed sticks or a few drops of perfume on the hot bulb. The candles are also very visible, yes, but they are ideal to bring warmth.
- Finally, do something nice, like postcards with romantic phrases throughout the room or inflate red balloons and paint a heart. You can buy these things in any bazaar for very little money and they will make your partner smile. Finally, turn off the TV and all electronic devices except the stereo.
If you have dinner outside the house:
- Women love that their partner organizes a surprise for them, but the roles can also be reversed. The important thing is not who organizes the evening, but those both have a good time and enjoy a night full of love. A good idea is to dine out or at a place very different from the ones you usually visit. Here are some suggestions of places to go:
- In a very elegant hotel (with tables in the garden, with live music or that demands dress of label). It is not a luxury that many can afford, but it is ideal for one night. Just put on your best clothes, enjoy a luxurious atmosphere and impeccable service will feel sexy. If you also spend the night in the hotel, better than better.
- In a rural house with fireplace or a charming hostel in a small town. In this case the dinner will be much more informal and may be accompanied by a nature excursion the previous afternoon. A healthy and perfect plan to forget about the daily obligations that will make you feel great.
- In another city . Surely close to your place of residence have a city where there is a wonderful restaurant, or a town famous for its cuisine or monuments that want to know, but never take a day off to visit it. How was February 14? A car ride to chat and a dinner in a place where they have never been. Changing the environment can help them even rediscover each other.
- In a restaurant with a show. Magic, cabaret, comedy … Something that both like. And if one of you is encouraged to go on stage and surprise your partner by singing a song or improvising a monologue about their relationship, you will undoubtedly be left speechless and excited.
- In a private place. Today there are restaurants with very few tables, almost secret spaces that are accessed by password, rooms / flats that are rented for one night only to offer an intimate dinner … This suggestion is ideal for couples who have long time together and do not want to fall into the routine.
3 tips to organize the evening
- If they live together, the person who organizes it can slip a note or an invitation in their partner’s work bag, or leave a note stuck on the bathroom mirror that says “get pretty tonight”.
- If they do not live together, they can fan the emotion by sending sexy messages throughout the day, or they can leave clues as to what they are going to do that night.
- You can also send a postcard or invitation card by mail to your home or office.