Knowing the best way to buy flowers for a woman will help you guarantee your self-esteem and at the same time let you know how much you care. Whether your wife, girlfriend, mother, daughter or someone you would like to know better, knowing how to buy flowers for a woman will help you to give the final touch to the occasion with every floral arrangement or bouquet you choose.
Keep in mind when to send flowers
Remember special days like Valentine’s Day. You can give them a card, or splurge money on an important gift, but flowers are always appropriate.
- Do not wait until the last minute to buy flowers on special dates that many people buy. You will find a very limited selection and the quality of the flowers may have decreased.
Mark on a calendar the important events of your life, such as birthdays, anniversaries, the birth of a child, a graduation or a new job.
Find reasons to send flowers.
- Thanks a partner for helping you with a project. Make sure that the flowers you send to a friend or friend do not have a romantic message; Keep it cheerful and friendly. You can send a bouquet of daisies instead of sending red roses, for example.
- Express your interest in a woman after having dated her for the first time. Send flowers will make a second date viable.
- Say you’re sorry. Flowers can smooth things out and say things you may find difficult to say. In addition, they make reconciliations easier.
Choose the indicated flower
Buy roses for romance. Roses, especially red roses, represent passion and romance.
- If it is customary to give red roses in your relationship, you should change the color occasionally, or mix with other flowers in a bouquet. Consider the option of mixing roses with tulips or with asters, which are known as the flowers of love. Ask a florist to give you ideas.
Know the meaning of colors to make sure you send the right message.
- Purple means love at first sight. Orange means desire, while yellow symbolizes friendship.
- The pink flowers show gratitude and admiration, and are an excellent option to send them to your mother or aunt.
- Mix different colors if you are not completely sure of what you want to say. The expression of feelings is still confused, but the color scheme is bright and cheerful.
Consider giving a potted plant instead of cut flowers. Some women prefer plants, as they last much longer and are a reminder of the relationship or occasion. Varieties that bloom, like orchids, last a long time and will remind you how special it is each time you see the flower.
Decide where to buy flowers
Visit a flower shop to consider the best variety of quality flowers and expand the choice. A professional can help you make the best decision.
- The florists also deliver the flowers. It is best to send flowers on certain occasions, especially in public places, such as your office. She will enjoy the delivery of flowers and her coworkers too, as they will see and smell the flowers.
Grab a bouquet or flower from a store or street stall. Hospital and hotel stores also have gift shops that include flowers. These places are good, but not always the quality of the flowers. In fact, most flowers in these places do not last for long.
- Some supermarkets have an excellent quality of flowers, since they usually have treaties with suppliers. In some cases they are cheaper than flower shops. However, you will have to take them yourself.
Buy flowers online. Some florists have Internet pages where you can send flowers from the comfort of your home. Most of them offer a wide variety of flowers for any occasion. Make sure it is a trusted store before placing the order.
Customize the flowers
Send or give flowers on unexpected days. Giving flowers to mark a special moment in your relationship, or for no reason, is a way to appreciate that person. Show that you are generous and attentive, and that she is special.
- It reflects who she is through flowers. Choose flowers that are your favorite color. Send the type of flowers you like (maybe you prefer margaritas instead of roses). Evoke memories with your gift: a vase with rose buds to remind you of your childhood.
- Check with a florist about your personality. The flowers you choose for a sophisticated city woman should be different from those of a woman who likes the countryside and walks.
Write something special on the card. The card will last longer than the flowers, but it will always remind you of the gift of your heart.
Keep in mind when you should not send flowers
Keep in mind that sending flowers will not make you save your relationship. Also, it will make you look desperate.
Avoid sending flowers just to impress someone. The gesture will not make sense.
- When you decide to buy flowers online, spend a minute or two looking for a promotion code or a coupon. Most online retailers have discount vouchers of 10 to 15% for your order.
- When you order flowers online make sure to compare the prices between the different minorities, as there are often big differences.
- It is important to confirm that the flowers have reached their destination. You can do it through emails or text messages, depending on the florist.
- Make sure the woman you will send the flowers to is not allergic.