Who does not want to fall in love? It’s almost a universal desire, as common as a hash tag in a tweet from one of the Kardashian sisters. If you are interested in a girl and you desperately want to correspond, there are some ways to inspire your interest. Most importantly, be yourself and respect it for who it is.
Understanding the attraction
Keep in mind the way physical attraction works. The attraction is based on brain chemistry. A group of neurotransmitters called monoamines (dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin) creates the sensation we experience as attraction.
- Dopamine is one of the chemicals in your brain that makes you “feel good” (that’s where the term “dope” comes from). It is also found in the motivation and reward systems of your brain. When you know someone to whom you feel attraction, dopamine begins to send chemical “rewards” that make you feel good to your organism.
- Norepinephrine, sometimes known as noradrenaline (but not the same as adrenaline), sends messages to your central nervous system. Norepinephrine is responsible for your ability to “block” information that is not as interesting as the beautiful girl in front of you.
- Serotonin regulates a number of things in your body, including sexual behavior and body temperature. When you feel a strong attraction to a person, serotonin decreases your body temperature, which makes your skin slightly more able to conduct electricity. This is the reason why love can cause a tingling in the skin, literally speaking.
- In fact, experts say that attraction stimulates the same chemicals in the brain as addiction, such as dopamine and oxytocin. If a girl is not attracted to you, it has nothing to do with you, because everything depends on the chemicals in each person’s brain.
- A researcher at Rutgers University suggests that it takes less than a second for the brain to decide whether someone is attractive or not. There is a possibility that you can overcome this first impression of fraction of a second, but it is also possible that you will not achieve it. If the second occurs, do not take it personally, as people cannot choose whom to feel attracted to.
Watch your health. If you want a girl to fall in love with you, you must show her that you are capable of loving yourself in the first place. What is considered “attractive” is highly subjective and each person has different tastes. However, things such as good personal care, exercise and a healthy diet will keep your body feeling and looking strong and healthy, which is a great sign of the evolution of your “reproductive capacity”. Basically, it’s a sign that your genes are also strong and healthy.
- Staying well-groomed and healthy will also demonstrate self-confidence and healthy respect for yourself, which most people often find attractive.
- This does not mean that you should exaggerate and brag about your clothes or become a bodybuilder. Just try to be the best version of yourself.
Get ready to see you well. Your physical appearance and your presence are the best first impression and, in general, the most important. You can have an excellent profile and online interaction, but if you personally know the girl, you smell very bad and your clothes are not nice, that first impression will be much stronger than what you have given in any virtual chat room.
- Control your body odor in more industrialized societies; women avoid people with a bad body odor. A man, who does not bathe frequently, does not wear an antiperspirant, or even puts on smelly clothing will not be successful with women.
- Take care of your body. It is completely possible to find love despite having an imperfect body (one obese, with eczema, baldness, etc.). However, if you do your best to maximize your appearance, you will be more attractive and you will feel more secure.
- Wear attractive clothes All societies have an idea of the type of clothing that is considered attractive, as well as the one that indicates virility, confidence and masculinity. If your clothes are unattractive or strange, it will indicate that there may be something wrong with you.