There was once, a time when every romance had a fairy tale ending, in which all young lovers came to the happiness of marriage when the story ended. Today, romance has evolved to various types of dating arrangements and not all end in marriage. However, for many people, marriage is the last phase for a couple in love. Knowing how to get a marriage proposal from the man who loves you is a very important factor in achieving lasting marital happiness. Follow these steps to achieve it.
Meet a man that is a good match and that has seriousness to be in a long-term relationship. Find someone with an education and a socioeconomic level similar to yours to increase the chances of a successful long-term relationship. Begin to see yourself in “casual dating,” but leave for later any serious discussion about your desire for a happy marriage.
Continue dating for several months. Prepare a dinner Go to the cinema. Have a field day in the park. Take the time to get to know you and develop a solid relationship based on love and trust. Do not press him with hints about the desire for a happy marriage with him until they have been dating for a while.
- Relationship expert John Molloy, author of the book “Why Men Marry Some Women and Not Others” (“Why men marry some women and not others”), says that women who press a man with hints about marriage too soon, for example in the first 6 to 8 months of relationship, will probably scare him away.
Continue dating and enjoying each other’s company. Be yourself. Be independent. Be smart. Be hard on him from time to time if you feel like it. Do not be needy; make him need you.
- Relationship expert Sherry Agrov, who wrote the book “Why Men Marry B ***** s” (“Why Men Marry P *** s”), indicates that men are more likely to fall in love and Marry a woman who is independent enough not to really need a man. A woman who is cunning and confident enough to be tough on her man from time to time is one who knows how to get a marriage proposal from a good match.
Brings up the idea of marriage after leaving and enjoying a strong and loving relationship for 12 to 24 months (according to Molloy, at 18 months is ideal). Let him know that that is what you want.
- Molloy indicates that many men do not think much about marriage and that they will not bring it up unless the woman does. The woman should raise the issue and make her wishes known, unless she wants to stay forever in an unsatisfactory state.
Discuss the subject of marriage and be honest about what you are looking for. Do not be mortified if he does not seem to realize that this is what you have been looking for. Being honest about what you need in the relationship is a fundamental part of knowing how to get a marriage proposal.
Let him know that marriage is important to you. Prepare to separate yourself if he does not want the same as you.
- Some men must realize what they will lose if they are not willing to commit to a woman who wants to get married. A woman who is willing to leave a man and move into another relationship to get what she needs is someone who knows how to get a proposal that will result in a happy marriage.
Watch him kneel and offer you a ring along with a marriage proposal. Set a date and start looking for the perfect wedding dress.
- When you tell your man that you are willing to separate if he does not want marriage, do not do it in a threatening way, say something like: “For me it is important to get married and I hoped it would be for you, but if not, I will have to continue with my life. “
- Women lead the course of a long-term relationship, so a woman who does not know how to get a marriage proposal should realize that she has settled for less than she wanted.
- After 2 years of casual courtship, the odds of getting a proposal diminish, as men settle into simply a relationship. Women who want to get married must take action and raise the issue before a long time passes.
- Although we all hope that love conquers everything, there are certain warning signs that indicate that a man is not ready for marriage, and may never be. Molloy indicates that a man of more than 30 years who has never been married may not be willing to ever do so.
- Men who have had a series of long relationships without marriage, may never be able to commit. your Valentine’s Day Greeting message as a News Reporter
- This could be the perfect way to show your love on Valentine’s Day to Your boyfriend, girlfriend, partner, lover, husband, wife, friends, family, Business Associates, Employees, Employer etc.