So there’s a super cute girl that you love, but every time you’re with her you do not have the slightest idea how to behave! Do not worry. Although you will not have the guarantee that it will come with you, there are definitely some ways you can use to make that possibility more feasible. Go to step 1 to start behaving appropriately with the girl you like!
Develop your personality
Develop your self-confidence this is one of the most attractive qualities that a person can have. You also will not have to be as sexy or muscular as Chris Hems worth. The only thing that requires self-confidence is to believe in your own personal value. If you believe it, the girl you like will believe it too.
- It takes time and a little effort to develop self-confidence, especially if you start from a very low point. Even if you do not believe in yourself, pretend to do it. Pretending to have self-confidence actually tricks the brain into thinking you do!
- Walk upright, as if you were important. Take space; put your ankle on your knee when you’re sitting. Bend casually over a nearby surface. Avoid crossing your arms at chest height and do not stop looking people in the eye when you talk to them. These two gestures will show that you are on the defensive.
Be yourself. Much of having self-confidence is being you and being happy with yourself. Trying to change yourself to be someone else will not like her, because you will see that you are not comfortable with yourself and that you are lying about yourself, which will not please you.
- Show him what makes you unique and why you are interesting. You do not have to walk with a pocket protector (is there someone who keeps doing it?), But you will not have to hide your interest in computers.
- Do not try to be someone else, especially if you are going to try to be the person you think she will want. If you do not care about who you are, it’s not the girl for you.
Take good hygiene. It will be difficult to attract the girl you like when you overwhelm her with your odor and greasy hair. Try to shower at least a couple of times a week and use soap. Put on clothes that you have washed recently. There is nothing wrong with going back to wearing jeans and pants that you have already put on, as long as they are not very dirty, but change your shirt every day.
- Be careful with the after-shave cream or cologne you use. A little will do enough! You should not go near the girl you like with a colony cloud. If you throw it out, try to make it just a little.
- Make sure you smell deodorants before buying one so you know the intensity of its smell and aroma. We reiterate, you should not overwhelm her with your smell, but a little deodorant (especially if you have played a game of football or basketball) will make you look much more arranged.
Have your own life another important point that you will have to remember is that you will have to have your own life. Do not just focus on her or try to be around her all day, because you will not gain any points in favor. In fact, you will be needy, pathetic and will have a lot less interest in you.
- Pursue your own interests. If you like soccer, join a team to play games. You could even (if you have the courage to do so) invite her to watch a game or play a little ball with her.
- This implies that you will have to have your own friends with whom to leave, even if the groups are the same. Do things with your friends instead of doing them only when you know you will be there or just with her.
- This does not mean that you should ignore it completely; absolutely. When you see her around (at school or at mutual events), ask her how she has done and tell her some of the things you have been doing (such as learning a language, going climbing, being an expert in Call of Duty).
Be respectful. Most men are taught that they do not have to be respectful to women and behave that way. Do not be like the others. Being respectful does not mean that you will have to let yourself be trampled or mistreated, it means that you will have to treat a girl as if she were a human being (and by the way, she is).
- One way to show respect is to stop doing something when she tells you. For example, if you were tickling and you say “Stop!”, You’ll have to stop, even if you think I’m kidding. If he’s kidding, he’ll let you know and you can continue. Showing respect when he says “no” to you in minor instances will show him that you will be willing to respect his limits in more important instances.
- Be respectful of others when you are with her (and in general). Do not catalog your ex as “foxes” or use such language. Do not degrade women or call men “ladybugs”, but you will seem disrespectful to women and therefore immature.
Read your body language While many men say that women’s body language is a mystery, it’s really not that difficult. Remember that you realize when your sister is angry with you or when a friend tries to ignore you. It will not be very different to understand the girl you like.
- If you spend most of your time without looking into your eyes or giving you monosyllabic answers, it means that you do not want to be by your side or that you are angry with you. The best thing is maybe to go back.
- The girl who wants you to be with her will be pretty obvious about it. It will turn towards you, it will look you in the eyes, it will smile and it will laugh at the things you say (not in a mocking way). Maybe it’ll even touch you (as in the arm when you want to make your idea clear).
Make eye contact. It turns out that looking into your eyes is one of the best ways to flirt with the person you’re interested in. It is a good technique to use in class, if you are sitting in the right place or even in the corner of a room if you are at a party.
- You can do it with a couple of different techniques. If it is on the other side of the room, we recommend you look at it and keep your eyes. If both are talking, be sure to look deep into the eyes. For some reason, that long and intense look will make you feel butterflies in your stomach.
- Smile when you look at her, especially if you’re looking her in the eye. A subtle smile could be even better than a smile from ear to ear.
Do not ignore your friends. A girl’s friends are very important to her. You will listen to their opinions, even if you do not always follow their advice. If you do not like them, you will immediately have a hint of doubt in your mind about you. To prevent it from happening, you’ll have to make sure you like them.
- Find out some of the things they like and ask them questions about it. For example, if your friends love a particular TV show, ask them what it is about (what they like most about the show, their characters, favorite episodes, and what irritates them the most about the show or the show). Followers).
- If you are going to talk with the girl you like and your friends are nearby, be sure to include them in the conversation. You can still look at it with love and longing while you make sure your friends do not think you ignore it completely.
- Mind you, do not flirt with your friends. You should not give the impression of being a womanizer who is on the lookout for any girl that corresponds. If you’re also flirting with all your friends, the girl you like will think you’re not interested in her.
Know what to talk about
Ask questions. When you talk to the girl you like, you should make her feel special. People like it when others are interested in it and the girl you like will not be the exception. Show interest in what you think will make you more interested in you accordingly.
- Ask him his opinion about things, even if it’s something silly. For example, let’s say you have on a shirt that your friend does not like, ask him if he thinks the shirt is ridiculous or not. Tell her she is the final judge. It will make her laugh and she will feel important.
- Pay attention to the things you do and say so you can ask questions about it. For example, if he says he will go climbing, ask him how he started and what he likes best to do. People love to talk about themselves, so before you start talking about your own experiences, ask them questions about their thinking.
Listen to her. In this era, people have lost the ability to listen (really listen) to the other. Real listening is taking the time to absorb what someone says instead of thinking about what you have to say or what you are going to eat.
- For example: even if you are at a party where there is a lot of noise, when you talk to her, look her in the eye, ask her questions and if your mind starts to get distracted, ask her to repeat it (your excuse may be the noise of the party: “Apologize There’s a lot of noise here, could you repeat what you just said? “).
- For this purpose, when you talk to her, do not play nervously with things, do not look at everything in the room or check your phone. You will feel that your words do not really interest you.
Make her laugh Laughter is another excellent way to relate to someone. This does not mean that you will have to be the clown of the class (in fact, you better not be), it means that you will have to make her laugh and say some entertaining comments. Now, everyone has a different sense of humor, plus you know it better, but if you’re not sure, there are some things that almost never fail.
- Tamale the hair slightly. You will not have to say a big speech mocking yourself (in fact, you will not see yourself as a self-confident boy), but a few jokes about you will make you laugh and show you that you do not take yourself too seriously. For example: talk about how you hit your head with a soccer ball one day you were distracted or the time you entered the wrong class because you had forgotten what day it was.
- Mention something fun you’ve seen that day (or the week before). It must be something a little out of the ordinary and funny. For example: ask her if she has ever ended up entangled in a group of zombies and then tell her about the zombie walk in which you accidentally ended up in the middle.
Flirt with her. Flirting could go right or wrong, so you should do it with care. Since everyone is different, there is no single general technique for flirting with someone. Humor and eye contact are great techniques, but you can also flirt in more subtle ways.
- Unless you have made it clear, for some girls flirting is something that discourages them completely. Remember it when you are with her. If you do not flirt well, perhaps it is best to use visual contact and humor.
- However, flirting via SMS could be an excellent and non-threatening technique. Of course it will have to be only a complement to the interactions in person that you have with her. Make sure that text messages are short, sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words (especially a funny image, DO NOT send explicit photos unless you have asked for them!). We recommend you have an excuse to send a message. You could say something like “I saw this and I remembered you” (and then send the image).
- Doing the right compliment could be excellent for expressing interest and flirting. Do not say something very simple like the following: “You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life” (it will sound hypocritical). Rather, say something like: “Have you noticed that your sweater matches with your eyes? It’s a beautiful color “or” Of course you got a good mark in the test, you’re super smart! “.
Confess your feelings. In the end, the best way to act with the girl you like will be to confess your feelings, otherwise you may never find out. It might seem very intimidating to leave your feelings uncovered in that way (it’s also a lot of courage!), But if you do not, both will continue to have that uncomfortable pattern.
- Do not do it in front of everyone. Choose a time and a place where both are serious and serene. Simply say: “Hey, I really like you and I was wondering if you would like to go out with me sometime.”
- Do not do it by phone, text message or social networks, but you will look like a coward and most girls do not like that feature.
- Respect your decision even if you say “no”. The rejection hurts, but remember that it is not your fault itself, simply your proposal was not good for her (because she is not interested, because she already has a boyfriend or because she likes girls, etc.). If you want you can ask him why, but if he simply says “because I’m not interested”, do not ask him more.
- If he says “yes”, then celebrate! Now both can plan a fun first outing. The relationship may not work, but you will have shown your courage by inviting her out and your value in treating her with respect.
- Make her feel comfortable when she is with you. Be kind and frank.
- Remember to be nice to everyone. Doing so will not only help you with your reputation, but it will help you make friends who might know things about it. If your friends do not like you, then your chances with her will diminish.
- Never give him the impression that you are making fun of him and that you do not really like him, because he will never forgive you.
- Never ask a friend to invite you to leave instead of doing it yourself (if you get to that instance). Most girls will see it as a lack of value or that your intentions are not serious and probably say no because they think it is a joke.
- Most people say that whenever you want a girl you should make her jealous, but many times the girls see it as a sign that they have no chance with you. Saying how “sexy” another girl is will only hurt your feelings, whether you want to go out with you or not.
- Do not follow it, but you will think that you are a stalker or a stranger and you will be thinking: “What the hell is he doing here?”
- Having a romantic relationship with a friend for a long time could ruin friendship, but it will not necessarily be like that if both behave with maturity.
- At all costs avoid lying to him (even tell him lies), because the lies could get bigger and bigger until they come back to torment you.
If you see that you do not like her, it would be best if you left her alone. Then, you could only remain as a friend of her (unless she has a boyfriend and he is jealous, in which case you should forget about her).